About the Role
This time we are looking to add a Lithium and Batteries Senior Advisor with proven experience in the field, its extractive and refining processes, both conventional and direct absorption. The subsequent treatment, transport and certification processes, and the end of the value chain comprised of the manufacture of lithium-Ion batteries for Industrial services (BES) and Electro-mobility (EV), regulatory frameworks, test protocols, technical characteristics and other aspects.
We are looking for former Executives, C-suites, CTOs, PhDs and Scientists anywhere in the world, willing to collaborate as a principal point of contact about the subject.
* +30 years of experience in top-class Corporations or Scientific Institutions
* Availability to travel globally
* Autonomy and self sufficiency
* Outstanding network of contacts
* Outstanding presentation
* Professional English. Other languages are a plus
What we offer:
* Work from anywhere
* Virtual and in-situ projects
* Participate in challenging projects and solve complex problems
* Connect with smart and interesting people
* Be part of a world-class network of Advisors
* World-class hourly consulting rates
* Count with an efficient back-office platform for the coordination of trips, meetings, presentations, expenses, billing, and others
How to apply:
If you meet the Mandatory Requirements, you can leave us a message in the contact form of our webpage with a brief description of your experience, city of residence, and the link to your LinedIn profile. Thank you!
Join the success!!!
+30 years of experience in top-class Corporations or Scientific Institutions
Availability to travel globally
Autonomy and self sufficiency
Outstanding network of contacts
Professional English. Other languages are a plus
About the Company
At Energy Patagonia we help to unlock energy globally. Our interdisciplinary team works with our customers in complex scenarios, making them simple and clear, both from a technical and economic point of view.
More about us: https://www.energypatagonia.com